All Things Bernina offer classes ranging from Beginner to Advanced in patchwork and quilting.
We offer a range of classes. If you would like to be kept informed about them, please sign up to our newsletter.
Class information and policies:
- When attending a class, project group, sewing group or workshop at All Things Bernina or run by All Things Bernina we do expect that you will purchase the majority of your requirements from All Things Bernina.
- Your fabric will need to be purchased before the class starts, if you require help choosing please let us know as we are only too happy to help.
- If you would like to make a booking, please contact us.
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm your place with the balance is due before the requirement list is sent out.
- Once the class is confirmed as going ahead, we cannot offer refunds.
Other information to help class run smoothly:
- If class requires the use of a sewing machine, please make sure your machine is in good working order and that you are familiar on how to use it, bring your manual just in case.
- If you need to purchase requirements for class this should be done before class begins.
- Please arrive and set up before class is due to start.
- Please ensure all mobile phones are turned off or on silent mode